SCHEMING AND PLANNING OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF
MADRASAH KHAIRU UMMAH (A Long Term Agenda by ‘Khairu Ummah’)
It is God ordained and His method (Sunnatullah) that the burden of shaping and moulding an Ummah into His Guidance in each and every epoch of this world lies on the shoulders of His Prophets, Peace and Blessings be upon them. Pertaining to this matter Allah swt decreed in the Quran which mean : “ Nor would We punish until We had sent A messenger (to give warning).”(Al-Isra’:15)
The Prophets “alaihim as-salam” is duty bound to inform and direct the masses to hold firmly and fullfill the sharia (code of law) that has firmly been determined by God. Therefore, the attributes and character of a Prophet as a messenger that propagates the word of God, includes mastering branches of knowledge and possessing a strong and majestic personality.
After the advent of the last Prophet, this same task is handed over to the Ulamas. This is in concurrence with the prophetic tradition of our Prophet Sayyidina Muhammad SAW which said: “Verily the ulamas are the heirs to the Prophet. They inherit Knowledge…”
Moulding and nurturing the characteristics of Ulamas, which truly inherit the noticeable qualities of the Prophets, dwells in a hollistic education order and close monitoring (tarbiah). It must start within a cluster and realized through the establishment of a MADRASAH. It is an attempt to evoke the forgotten legacy of “Halaqah Rasul SAW” encircled by the “Ahlu Suffah” of Masjid Nabawiy. Henceforth, continuing the struggle albeit in harmony with todays environment.
OBJECTIVE Of THE MADRASAH
To produce a generation of well trained Ulamas with qualities such as:
- Concrete input of knowledge hence solving the problem of the Ummah
- To practice knowledge gathered (Action-oriented)
- An honourable personality wherein being an example to others
- To preach and to teach society.
The planning is divided into (3) three phases:
- 1st Phase : Obtaining land for development.
- 2nd Phase : Construction of Building Units.
- 3rd Phase : Funding development.
1st PHASE: OBTAINING LAND FOR DEVELOPMENT
- To collect donations from individuals, bodies and institutions.
- Land width a minimum of 15 acres.
- The site of the Madrasa is fully endowed under the ‘Pertubuhan Umat cemerlang (Khairu Ummah)’.
2nd PHASE: BUILDINGS & STRUCTURES
The compound of The Madrasa includes :-
- Male dormitory
- Terraces/cottage for male students and old folks
- Female dorm
- Terraces/cottages for female students and old folks
- Teachers and Masters Residence
- Workers’ hostel
- A Mosque
- Lecture Halls
- Guest Houses
- General Hall
3rd PHASE: FUND RAISING
- For management purposes.
- To conduct knowledge-based religious and “tarbiah” programs.
- To conduct short term – intensive courses for students from tertiary or higher institution (IPTA or IPTS).
- Assets in the form of land, real estates, businesses etc.
- Primary gathered revenue from fund raising process will be made as capital for asset purchasing.
- Delivering aid and assistance to the needy and poor.
- The funds will be totally managed by ‘KHAIRU UMMAH’ org.
CONCLUDING REMARKS / SUMMARY
In relation to this, it will be a great honour that we receive support and aid from the masses either in the form of energy or monetary gains etc. The support that is given is in accordance with God’s divine command to help and aid each other in strengthening Allah’s religion (ISLAM). May all the good deeds be rewarded in the hereafter.
Allah The Almigthy said: “The parable of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is that of grain of corn: it groweth seven ears, and each ears halth a hundred grain. Allah giveth manifold increase to whom He pleaseth, and Allah careth for all and He knoweth all thing.” (Al-Baqarah:261)
“Those who spend their wealth in the cause of Allah, and follow not up their gifts with reminders of their generosity or with injury, for them their reward is with their Lord. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.” (Al-Baqarah:262)
*Any donations and funds must be forwarded to Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad (BMMB) under the: PERTUBUHAN UMAT CEMERLANG KELANTAN (KHAIRU UMMAH). Account No: 0302-0000656-71-8
1) President : Ustaz Nik Mohd Nazimuddin Bin Nik Ibrahim
H/P: 012 946 3992 & 013 972 3118
2) Vice President: Ustaz Mohamad Lias Bin Jalil
H/P: 019 962 2937
3) Secretary: Ustaz Mohd Puad Bin Abd Wahab
H/P: 019 940 9870
4) Treasurer: Ustaz Mohamad Izwan Bin Abdul Ghafaruddin
PERTUBUHAN UMAT CEMERLANG KELANTAN (KHAIRU UMMAH).
4657C Jalan Masjid Langgar, 15200 Kota Bharu, Kelantan.
Date: Wednesday 3 Jun 2009 / 9 Jumadas Saniah 1430